Do you get frustrated when it comes to the upkeep and maintenance of your website? Does it seem like a waste of your time when you have to login to your website and troubleshoot problems that come up?
Did you spend time writing a well crafted article and never could make the time to get it formatted and uploaded properly onto your website? Or how about that new image or picture that you wanted to update on your website and just don’t remember how to do it?
Content Support Plans Help You Get More Done
Sometimes we just simply don’t have the technical skills on our current team to handle all the website upkeep that is required. So we inevitably end up letting these things fall to the bottom of our list day after day, week after week and never actually take action on these items.
When running a business, these issues (along with many others!) are what happen when you simply only have so many hours in a day. We often get stretched too thin and have to prioritize more of our time on the higher level tasks in order to keep the business moving forward.
At Open Sky, we understand. This is exactly why we offer Content Support Plans to help alleviate these issues for businesses that simply don’t have the capacity on their current team to execute these kinds of tasks.
So…how does it work?
Choose the Plan that Works Best for You!
Your WordPress website gives you complete control to update your own content, but sometimes the speed of business makes it a challenge to find the time to do it yourself. That’s when our Content Support plans come in handy.
Our plans offer deeply discounted and dedicated hours each month to keep your site up-to-date and full of great, compelling content – all while giving you predictable control over cost.
Starting at $410 a month, we currently offer 3 different options. Simply choose the plan that best fits you and your business. Each plan includes:
- 15-25% Discount on Plan Hours
- 10-15% Off Overage Hours
- No Contracts – Cancel Anytime
- Easy Automatic Monthly Payments
What can I use my Content Support Plan for?
There are so many things you can use your Content Support Plan on! Here is a list of things that you can use your hours for:
- Add fresh text, photos and videos to pages
- Feature a new promotion or service
- Publish news and event information
- Post new blog posts
- Update business information
- Add new products to your store
- Modify menus and navigation
- Configure forms and notifications
- Manage orders and form submissions
- Remove out of date information
- Install and configure new plugins
- Receive additional training and support
- Edit existing content
- Change minor design styling
- Tweak basic layout
- Receive basic troubleshooting
- Crop, resize and compress images
- Ask general WordPress questions
- And much more!
If you have more specific needs or questions, be sure to schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation and we will be happy to discuss your options.
- What kinds of tasks are covered with my Content Support plan?
- Lots! Change some text. Swap out some photos. Add a blog post. Update your events. There’s a lot of possibilities! See the description above for even more ideas.
- How do I request a change to my website?
- It’s easy! Just shoot us an email at [email protected] and your project manager will get right on it. As soon as the change is done you’ll be notified.
- Is this a long term contract?
- No contracts! Our Content Support plan is automatically billed month to month, allowing you to cancel anytime. Contact [email protected] to request a change to your account.
- What happens if I go over or under my plan hours?
- We know that some months there’s more to get done than others. That’s why we offer a discount off of our standard hourly rate for any additional hours needed over your plan that month. Plan hours are available to you for the month but reset at the beginning of the next renewal date.
- Someone else built my site. Can you support it?
- Is it a WordPress site? Then… probably. We’ll happily log in and take a look around at the setup. Once we get a feel for your site’s needs, we’ll put together a care plan that’s right for you.
- Does this plan include more than one site?
- Your plan is priced per site. Multiple sites are welcome and will be billed accordingly.
- Can I do a redesign of my website on this plan?
- This plan is meant for incremental updates and content changes to keep your site fresh and relevant. But sometimes that’s not enough. If it’s time for a whole new look or if your site is clunky and needing a rebuild, that’s our sweet spot! Contact email@example.com to request a quote for your website redesign.
Ready to Enroll in a Content Support Plan?
At Open Sky, we love coming alongside our clients to help them achieve their digital marketing goals and feel a sense of accomplishment and success. Our Content Support Plans are one of the many ways that we love partnering with our clients to help achieve those goals.
If you are ready to sign up for a Content Support Plan, you can head over here and enroll now!
Or if you have more questions and want to discuss your options, be sure to schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation with us and we will be happy to help you decide if a Content Support Plan is right for you.
And if you have a website that needs a little TLC, get our downloadable PDF that is filled with practical, actionable steps you can apply today!
Download our FREE WORKBOOK to help you pinpoint the areas of your website that need some attention.
- Digital Marketing 101 – The Power of a Plan
- Website vs. Social Media – Why You Shouldn’t Depend on Social Media Alone
- Developing a Content Marketing Strategy – 3 Ways to Increase Your Reach with Less Effort
- Hiring a Ghostwriter -Spend Less Time Creating Content and More Time Running Your Business
- How To Build An Email List – 7 Tips to Grow Your Online Network